One Stop Auto Care realise that your safety is very important and that’s why we are happy to let you know that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are available at our Nerang workshop...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Nerang
When talking brake systems, always avoid putting it off until brake repairs become a necessity.
Regular checks like those in our 65 point vehicle report, which we provide with all full car services undertaken at One Stop Auto Care, are crucial for making sure your car's brakes are in good order. Our technicians will be happy to advise you where they detect that service or repair of your car's brakes are required to stop it leading to a real problem.
Brake services we handle at One Stop Auto Care include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Resurfacing or Machining
- Replacement Brake Discs And Drums
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Brake Lines/Hose Replacement
- Replacement Of Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you discover any sign that indicates that a car's brake system could be overdue for servicing simply book online and get your vehicle's brake system reviewed at our Nerang workshop today.
Book nowContact us
Brake warning signs to watch for:
- Sticky Feeling To Brake Pedal
- Excessive Noise From Brakes
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration Whilst braking
- Brake Light Remains On
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Appears Hard
To discover more with regard to brake warning signs with their likely causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing