Transmission Services in Nerang
Made up of gears, cylinders, clutches and valves, the transmission in your car or truck is responsible for the flow of energy from the engine out to the wheels. With a properly functioning transmission the ride is smooth. Without a properly functioning transmission you may hear grinding noises, smell strange odours or notice fluid under the car. To repair these issues and keep your car running smooth, make an appointment with One Stop Auto Care today!
Why Get Transmission Services at One Stop Auto Care
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we give our customers in Sumner peace of mind with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Excellent Mechanics: The service professionals at Mr. Spanner's Automotive are knowledgeable about the latest service innovations and parts with service bulletins and ongoing training seminars.
- Great Value: As a part of the Sumner neighbourhood we take pride in building vendor connections and bring the best deals to our clients.
Transmission Services from Mr. Spanner's Automotive Include:
- Automatic Transmission Services
- Manual Transmission Service
- Flywheel Replacement
- Planetary Gearset Replacement
- Hydraulic Cylinder Replacement
- Actuator Replacement
- Clutch Replacement
- Rubber Seal Replacement
- Synchroniser Timing
- Idle Gear Replacement
- Manual Valve Replacement
- Throttle Valve Replacement
- Vacuum Modulator Replacement
- Governor Tuning
- Parking Brake Repair
Common Transmission Symptoms and Causes
The transmission ensures a smooth ride and is an important component of your vehicle. Without this crucial system you would not be able to go from first gear through to fifth or be able to control the spin on the tyres. Being able to identify some transmission issues before they turn into big problems helps to keep you safe on the road. Some of the most common symptoms and causes of transmission problems include:
- The clutch may not engage from a full stop if there is a lack of hydraulic fluid.
- The transmission fluid may be running low, or may be dirty, causing a burning of the fluid.
- If there are issues or getting into gear, or staying in gear once you have, the clutch teeth may be broken.
- When the check engine light is on it may be from a vibration in the system.
To identify and fix transmission issues or for routine maintenance contact One Stop Auto Care today. We’ll help you get into the right gear!
Our workshop is located in Nerang and we also serve many customers in the surrounding areas.